By using this site you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions as set out in this document. Please feel free to browse and use this site to download any material you wish. We ask for personal information when applicable. Our only use for this information is to validate financial transactions and to supply you with the best possible information. We do not disclose any personal information and any secure information such as credit card numbers do not reach us, but is processed directly by the relevant bank.
Resort Rules and Conditions
Welcome to The Baths and we hope you will enjoy your stay. To help us keep up the high standard at the resort, please obey the following rules:
- The use of alcohol/beer/glassware in and around the swimming pools and spa baths is prohibited.
- Only suitable swimwear may be used in the swimming pools, no swimming in clothes, underwear or naked.
- The public baths may not be used after 22h00 (10PM)
- We regret no music allowed in the resort.
- Silence is to be observed from 22h00 (10PM)
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Arrival 14H00
- A booking of two days is required over weekends.
- Check the inventory on arrival and report any discrepancies.
- Units to be vacated at 10H00 on day of departure.
- The number of people is restricted to the number of beds per unit.
1) Full payment required within 14 days to confirm a booking.
2) No group bookings.
3) No pets allowed.
4) Bookings accepted only up to six months in advance.
5) Children over 3 years pay full rate, except Caravans and Day Visitors where children up to 12 years old pay advertised rate.
- Day visits can only be arranged a day in advance and are subject to availability.
No Day visitors will be allowed after 15h00 on Saturdays.
No group bookings will be accepted.
Regret no braai facilities available.
Day visitors allowed the use of hot and cold pools ONLY – not the private spa baths.
- Persons making use of The Baths resort shall do so at their own risk and the company will not accept responsibility for damage, loss, or injury that they may suffer during their stay. Any violation of the above-mentioned rules gives the management the right to evict the visitors and his company from this holiday resort, without refund of any money already paid.
Cancellations made before 14 days of arrival date will result in a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid by the client.
There will be no refund for cancellations made within 14 days of the arrival date unless reservations are able to let the facility for the duration of the original contract. A cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid will also be charged under these conditions.
- Terms and conditions apply
EACH PERSON MAKING USE OF “THE BATHS” RESORT SHALL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY ANY PERSON MAY SUFFER. ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES, GIVES MANAGEMENT THE RIGHT TO EVICT THE VISITOR (AND HIS COMPANY) FROM THE HOLIDAY RESORT WITHOUT REFUNDING ANY MONEY ALREADY PAID.